FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are dogs welcome?
– Yes! We love dogs so they are more than welcome to Djurgårdsbrunn.
Jag är rullstolsburen, kan jag besöka er?
– Yes you can. There is a ramp by the entrance, and our restroom is large enough for a wheelchair but it is not fitted with any handles or other such facilities.
Do you have a parking nearby?
– Yes, there is a large public parking lot across the street.
What type of food do you serve?
– Classic Swedish flavours with a Mediterranean touch.
I have allergies, can you adapt the menu for me?
– Absolutely! Get in touch with us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long does the kitchen stay open?
– The kitchen close one hour before the restaurant closes.
I’m on a diet, do you have suitable dishes?
– Yes, most of the time. If not we’ll adjust an existing dish for you after our best ability.
Do you do Take Away?
– No, unfortunately not.
Do you offer catering?
– Yes, our catering department will gladly help you with this. Please contact us with your request on: email@example.com.
Can we bring our own cake, or can you provide one for us?
– You can’t bring your own cake, but we have a cake menu from which you can pre-order. Please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I would like to surprise my friends with a flower, a bottle of champagne or such. Can you help me with this?
– We can help you with anything we have on our menu, but e.g. a flower you must bring yourself, or order from a florist.
Do you have a bar?
– Yes, we have a bar indoors, and also a bar outdoors during the summer.
Do you have outdoor seating?
– Yes during the summer we have a large outdoor seating area as well as sunbeds in the garden.
Can I reserve a Boulé lane?
– Yes. We have 3 lanes that are bookable. Please click here to reserve your lane. The lanes are 200 sek/hour and lane. Reservation fee is returned upon rain.
Can I bring my kids to the restaurant? Do you have highchairs? Can I bring the stroller indoors?
– Yes, children are always welcome here. Highchairs are available but your stroller must stay outside. When making your table reservation please include your children in the total number of guests.
Do you have a chambre séparée? Can we sit secluded?
– Yes. Our gazebo in the garden has room for 14 people. Rental fee is 2000 sek.
Can we reserve our favourite table?
– We can’t promise anything, but we will do our best to fulfill your wishes.
We are a large group of people that want to visit you. Is this possible?
– Absolutely! Please send your request to: email@example.com. We wish to have a pre-order of your menu one week prior your visit.
Can I lease the entire restaurant for a wedding or such?
– Absolutely. Please contact our the restaurant manager with your request on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I need a table reservation or can I come by spontaneously?
– A table reservation is always best to guarantee you a table. But we’ll of course do our best to accommodate our more spontaneous guests.
If I come by spontaneously, how long will I have to wait for a table?
– Hard to tell, but anything from a minute to an hour.
Can you invoice us?
– Yes. A fee of 200 sek will be added to the bill if the total amount is below 20 000 sek.
Do you sell gift cards?
– Yes! We sell gift cards both in the restaurant and through our homepage.
Do you have wi-fi available?
I forgot something in the restaurant! What do I do?
– Please send us an email on: email@example.com.
Are you hiring?
– Yes, almost always. Please send us your resumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org.